VEITHsymposium is considered by many to be one of the best CME educational activities in the world. Known for providing objective content, VEITHsymposium is the perfect arena for members of the media to learn what is new and emerging in the field of Vascular Surgery and medicine. This year’s meeting will feature rapid-fire presentations by world-renowned experts. Presentations cover a wide array of topics including open surgery, endovascular procedures and more! Lively debates draw many questions from attendees at the conclusion of each session.
This year VEITHsymposium will include everything venous and arterial. In addition, issues impacting our health care system and the way we practice medicine will be addressed. Venous workshops will provide hands on training to specialists.
VEITHsymposium attracts a large attendance of vascular surgeons, interventional radiologists, interventional cardiologists, cardiologists, cardiac surgeons, nurses and other allied health professionals. VEITHsymposium offers attendees an opportunity to meet with industry to learn about emerging technologies.
VEITHsymposium's Associate Faculty Sessions: Vascular specialists throughout the globe participate as Associate Faculty where they are given the chance to deliver a 5-minute oral presentation. Please refer to our Associate Faculty program for dates, times and details of presentations.
EMBARGO POLICY FOR EXHIBITING COMPANIES
All exhibitor press releases must include the VEITHsymposium boiler plate. Contact email@example.com for additional details.
FILMING GUIDELINES FOR EXHIBITING COMPANIES
FILMING BY MEDIA OUTLETS
Press looking to film any presentations, faculty etc. must obtain permission through the VEITHsymposium press office. For additional information, click here.
PRIVATE VIDEO COMPANIES
Private video companies may not sell or promote their services to exhibiting companies.
PRESS REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY
All credentialed journalists are encouraged to pre-register on-line prior to the VEITHsymposium™ whether attending or calling in to the press suite for interviews. However, on-site registration will also be available in the VEITHsymposium Press Suite. Please do not register at the attendee registration desk. Press credentials will be granted to reporters from the following: Newspapers, weeklies, and magazines, Internet, broadcast media, social media including blogs trade media including medical, science, pharmaceutical, device, web media outlets and accredited medical and science freelance writers. All reporters and writers who have registered as media will be provided with a complimentary press badge and may attend presentations and exhibits.
EXCLUDED: Advertising sales reps of publications or companies seeking to sell their services to VEITHsymposium exhibitor's. Public relations representatives will not be granted press passes or access to the VEITHsymposium press suite but are permitted to leave press kits for media.
Newspapers, Weeklies, Magazines, Trade, Business and Consumer Publications
• A recognized press card, a current membership card from the National Association of Science Writers NASW or the American Medical Writers Association AMWAA business card that clearly displays your affiliation with a news organization
• Two by lined articles published within the last six months
Television/Radio Reporters, Producers and Camera/Sound Crews
• An identification card/business card with your title at your station.
• A letter on official letterhead from a producer of a TV or Radio program certifying that you are covering the conference for their respective station
Provide one of the following three items:
• An original letter of assignment or a copy of your contract from a publisher or news organization
• Freelancers who wish to cover the meeting on a speculative basis are asked to write to us on their letterhead requesting accreditation or may contact us to express their interest in attending
• Research: Provide documentation of organization and/or association
Online Publications/Online News Services
• Provide a business card with your editorial title Show either two copies of bylined articles printed from the web site or an Internet address where the bylined articles can be viewed
• Only those persons who write for established news outlets are eligible for credentials
• Those who write content for web sites that are not media outlets are not eligible for press credentials
• Provide the URL for the web site for which you are writing
• Provide examples of posts that denote vascular surgery, interventional radiology, medical topics that are of interest to these groups.
• The VEITHsymposium press office has the right to grant bloggers a press badge based on a case-by-case basis